A foolproof entry-point into sewing, the Janome 2200XT offers amazing versatility and value for money. Here are just some of the techniques May Martin will guide you through in our exclusive videos guides that become available when you purchase the Janome 2200XT:
- What all the accessories that come with your Janome 2200XT are
- How to set up your machine, wind a bobbin and thread the machine
- What the buttons and dials on your machine are for
- How and when to change the settings for straight and zigzag stitch
- A simple technique for inserting a lapped zip using your zipper foot
- How to use the two different hemming feet for blind and roll hemming
- How to use the satin stitch foot for machine appliqué and decorative stitches
- How to sew a buttonhole with the four-step buttonhole feature
- How to line your projects so that you have no raw edges
- How to turn through and create perfect crisp points
- How to neaten seams with the overcasting foot
- How and when to change your sewing machine needle
You'll also get the instructions to sew a pretty, embellished cushion, which makes a perfect handmade gift.
With over 60 mins of in-depth, expert instruction and tips from Britain's best-known sewing teacher, you and your new Janome 2200XT will soon be the best of friends.
Here's a quick taste of what you can expect:
Simply purchase the Janome 2200XT and we'll provide you with exclusive access to the May Martin tutorials. Look out for a PDF with complete details and links to the video guides in the My Downloadsarea of your account, yours to access whenever you need it. Please note that you need to be logged in to your account to access this area.