Purchase the Janome 525S and access free video guides from former Great British Sewing Bee judge, May Martin.
Our bestselling machine, the Janome 525S, is a great-value beginner's machine. Here are just some of the techniques May Martin will guide you through in our exclusive video guides that become available when you purchase the Janome 525S:
- How to set up and thread your machine, wind a bobbin and use the needle threader
- What all the dials and buttons on your machine are for
- How to keep your stitches straight
- How and when to fit the overedge foot for neatening seams
- How to use your blind hemming foot to stitch an invisible hem
- How to turn through and create perfect crisp points and curves
- How to topstitch
- How to sew a buttonhole using the one-step buttonhole function
You'll also get the instructions and templates to sew a beautiful flower needlecase, which makes a perfect handmade gift. With over 55 mins of in-depth, expert instruction and tips from Britain's best-known sewing teacher, you and your new Janome 525S will soon be the best of friends.
Simply purchase the Janome 525S and we'll provide you with exclusive access to the May Martin tutorials. Look out for a PDF with complete details and links to the video guides in the My Downloads area of your account, yours to access whenever you need it. Please note that you need to be logged in to your account to access your downloads.