Purchase the Janome CXL301and access free video guides from former Great British Sewing Bee judge, May Martin.
Our bestselling computerised machine, the Janome CXL301, is a great entry into computerised sewing. Here are just some of the techniques May Martin will guide you through in our exclusive videos guides that become available when you purchase the Janome CXL301:
- What all the accessories that come with your Janome CXL301are
- How to set up and thread your machine, wind a bobbin and use the needle threader
- What all the buttons on your machine are for and how to navigate the computerised panel
- How and when to change the settings for straight and zigzag stitch
- How to fit your buttonhole foot and sew perfect buttonholes
- How to use the satin stitch foot for machine appliqué
- A simple technique for inserting a lapped zip using your zipper foot
- How to line your projects so that you have no raw edges
- How to turn through and create perfect crisp points and curves
- How to topstitch
You'll also get the instructions to sew a fabulous travel sewing case, which makes a perfect handmade gift.
With over 60 mins of in-depth, expert instruction and tips from Britain's best-known sewing teacher, you and your new Janome CXL301 will soon be the best of friends.
Here's a quick taste of what you can expect:
Simply purchase the Janome CXL301and we'll provide you with exclusive access to the May Martin tutorials. Look out for a PDF with complete details and links to the video guides in the My Downloads area of your account, yours to access whenever you need it. Please note that you need to be logged in to your account to access your downloads.